Comment on page
How does the Protocol work? A flow over all actions
The Bepro Network Protocol was created with a focus on a decentralized decision-making process over the codebase evolution on any project.
bounty workflow diagram
- All the "Period" Frameworks are taken within X days (these values are changable via Governance) decisions over $BEPRO holders in the protocol for v2 - by default on
- Redeem Period : 1 day
- Dispute Period : 3 days
- Some Actions are taken manually by certain actors over the Protocol
- Operator (Owner of the Bounty)
- "Bounty Created"
- "Bounty Canceled"
- "Bounty Flagged as Finalized"
- Curator (Holder)
- "Peer Review" - Code Peer Review
- "Dispute Period" - Dispute Action Over Proposals
- "Dispute Mechanism" - V2 - $BEPRO Bonding
- Council (Holder)
- "Council Process" - Creation of Distribution Proposals
- Any Entity - Technical Aspect
- "Development Process" - Actual Development of the certain bounty solution
- "Bounty Distribution" - Trigger a Smart Contract Bounty Distribution - depends on internal automatic parameters - flags off-chain filtering as closed